Bookings (Office Hours: 10:30am – 15:00pm Mon – Fri)
Call Kim on 035 340 1641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Don’t rush her – she’ll get back to you when she’s in the office or when Telkom fixes our lines….. (She bounces between offices but will reply to your inquiries if you email all your details and what your require 🙂
– Please do let us know if you’re going to be arriving outside of office hours so we can make sure someone is around to say howzit when you arrive. If you don’t let us know these things you may have to come and look for us either surfing in the sea, mountain biking in the forest, or chilling at one of the restaurants in town as we generally don’t stick around after hours.
– Chill out – your experience starts here!
– Don’t ask for discount unless you’re a cool WESSA member… very bad for karma and balance. As it is we already like to keep things super affordable for you 🙂
– To maximize your experience read through our website before you get here and don’t forget to upload pics on our Facebook group!!!
If you enjoyed Twinstreams call Kim on 035 340 1641 and let her know. (For complaints call +93 3668 2273 438 2 5433 868 438 3832 0156 – just kidding – same number should work)
Payment Procedures (IMPORTANT)
– A 50% deposit is required within 14 days of booking date.
– The balance is due 14 days before arrival.
– All bookings are provisional until your 50% deposit has been received.
– If a deposit of payment balance is not received within the required time, our system will delete the booking and you will then be required to make a new booking. Sorry bout that 🙁
– Once a deposit is received, an updated proforma invoice will be emailed reflecting the balance of your payment.
Cancellations will be refunded as follows
– 30 days prior to booking – 100% full refund
– 3 weeks prior to booking – 75% return
– 2 weeks prior to booking – 50% return
– 1 week prior to booking – No Way Hosay!
Name: WESSA Twinstreams Deposit
Acc nr: 62262268545
Reference: YOUR FULL GROUP NAME
PS: If you don’t put the name of your group as a reference, Kim seems to sit at her desk crying and holding her head in her hands a lot whilst trying to figure out who’s paid!
DIRECTIONS TO TWINSTREAMS ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION CENTRE
Twinstreams is an hour and a half from Durban and only 30 minutes from Richard’s Bay – that means no one needs to know where you’ve been sneak up anytime and leave feeling chilled out and balanced!
Approximate distances to Twinstreams:
Richard’s Bay: 55km
East London 787km
Port Elizabeth 1039km
Cape Town 1758km
Contact: (035) 3401641